Seguidores

lunes, 18 de octubre de 2010

Hi there, brothers

play-doh (plastilina)Get it? Image by VeganWarrior via Flickr
This weekend was very funny, but now we have to do our job because we need it, for this reason we couldn't put any great song from the awesome world of Rock en Español.
We swear this day we gonna post a great song for all of you, our audience, since this project works because of you pals.
We'll give you a hint about the song that gonna be posted here. It's from the duo that created the style that later was cashed by bands like Sussie 4, Belanova, F.A.S.E and Kinky, but they're more related to Beck.
Do you know them? ;)
Enhanced by Zemanta

8 comentarios:

anon1337 dijo...

Awesome blog, keep it up.

razortek dijo...

nice ty for sharing info!

infostation dijo...

Well I'm a fan of Beck and Santana so if it sounds anything like either of them I'm in for the long haul.

TheModTimes dijo...

I thought those were skittles at first

Anónimo dijo...

Don't know these bands.. post some?

Classically Trained Nub dijo...

I'll be waiting for the song.

MTL beer dijo...

Cool, i love beck.

Jimmy Volmer dijo...

I can't wait until I hear the full song