Seguidores

lunes, 4 de octubre de 2010

MOLOTOV

What can we say about Molotov?  Tito Fuentes (guitar & voice)), Miky Huidobro (bass),  Paco Ayala (bass, yeah two bass, like it?) , and Randy Ebright (drums) know each others at school, but not any given school, they attended to The American School of Mexico City, where your first languaje it's the english, yeah, so jealous about it because I won't suffer a lot to write this entries in english, if I attended in such a school, but anyway...

In fact, Randy is american.

Their funny lyrics talk about any kind of issue on earth. Migration, Politics, living in a country like Mexico... in a lampoonic style.
So check this brothers and sister.


Molotov - Yofo (???)

9 comentarios:

The Square Circle dijo...

nice video. i liked it.

thecatzpajamas dijo...

oh me gustaaa

El Trombone dijo...

"I like it like that," hehe.

Anónimo dijo...

Hehe, I enjoyed the song. Really laid-back.

Mayhem dijo...

They sure know how to rock

infostation dijo...

That was a pretty fun song, thanks for sharing.

Flippy dijo...

This is some really nice stuff. I can't QUITE follow all the lyrics, but the sound and atmosphere are really soothing :>

Discerning Gentleman dijo...

Keep up the good work! If you like bubbles, check out my other blog, Enhanced by MS Paint!

Angel dijo...

haha weird song