Seguidores

martes, 19 de octubre de 2010

Nalguita, by Plastilina Mosh

Plastilina MoshCover of Plastilina MoshDuring the mid-90's, at Monterrey, Mexico, two nerds, Rosso and Jonás, make the decision to create a band. Their style was unclasificable since they didn't sound like anyone else on these happier times. Today, their style was replicated by others bands like F.A.S.E, Belanova, Sussie 4 and Kinky -yep, Kinky, that band that appear on a chapter of CSI Miami and whose singer colabore with infected Mushroom's Becoming insane.
Today, they're still at business and they are a bigger band by the way. This song, Nalguita (Lil' bum) is awesome and its video cannot be describe it with words.
Rejoice.


Enhanced by Zemanta

9 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

bueno ya veo que tengo mucha musica nueva para escuchar

The Square Circle dijo...

heh. these made me giggle a bit.

Primarch Solyeuse dijo...

Kinky worked with Infected Mushroom? Whoa, I guess I'll have to check them out!

Nerd Life dijo...

interesting...

Flippy dijo...

What a backstory behind this artist. Kinky was a really fun group. It's too bad about the singer..

anon1337 dijo...

Even though I have no idea what they're saying, I like it.

cannabis man dijo...

Lovin the song, thanks

TheModTimes dijo...

Awwh yeha, nice xD

Classically Trained Nub dijo...

I think I have heard this before, but I can't remember where.